Commuter Challenge- Ride your bike and log your commutes as often as possible during October and you could win a box of cycling goodies.
Commuter Challenge. It's October and the weather is starting to get grim - that's no excuse to put the bike away...
The commuter challenge is simple. Ride your bike to work and back as often as possible throughout the month of October.
When you upload your activity be sure to set the'session type' to 'commute'or your data won't be counted!
Challenge status: This challenge is live
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member - sign up if you’re not already a member)
2. Upload your commutes* by October 31th 2012.
* When you upload your activity be sure to set the 'session type' to 'commute' or your data won't be counted!
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard and prize updates.
There'll be weekly spot prizes, keep a look out on the discussions tab for these updates!
Users are required to have a unique username (display name) in order to be entered into the Challenges - anyone with the defualt 'Your Name Here' username will not be entered into the prize draw. Set yours now under the 'Settings' tab.
BikeRadar reserves the right to query or ignore any entries that it believes contain falsified data. For all other standard terms and conditions, click here.